1. District Decentralised Planning Fund.
2. MLA's Local Area Development Funds.
3. MPs Local Area Development Funds.
4. Boarder Area Development Programme(BADP).
5. Non-Lapsable Central
Pool & Resources(NLCPR),DONEAR etcs.
District Relief & Rehabilitation:-
1. For Fire Damage:-To meet up all relief cases affected by fire accident and other natural calamities. All the relief cases affected by man-made & natural calamities should immediately report with 24Hrs for immediate relief. All relief cases will be entertained in district within preview of deputy commissioner. All relief cases genuiely scrutinized in cadre under the chairmanship of CO circle and submitted to district. In case of fire accident, report in form of WT message should reach in district 24hrs for immediate relief adn cetral govt. made discussion to grant Rs.4000/- to Rs.6000/- for each household.
2. For Crop damage:- In a year only one time circle level relief committee should held meeting and scruitinized genuinely.
3. For Flood Damage:- All FDK(Flood Damage Report) will be entertained in district discretionary ppower of deputy commissioner, all basically depends on financial position.
4. For En-Gratia:- En-gratia case is also be entertained in district.
Department of Rural Development Agency:-
1. Indira Awaz Yojna (IAY)
2. PMGY (Implemented through RWD
3. SGSY (Special)
4. SGSY ( Normal)
Designed and Developed by National Informatics Center, Kurung Kumey District